Cisco Expertise and Support Services
Inforox provides exclusive and high quality Cisco Expertise and Support services to its clients and customers at immensely competitive rates. Inforox is based at Newcastle UK and caters the networking architecture and other related needs of the clients across the globe.
It is not always feasible to employ a particular Cisco certified engineers to work on your networking system or create one for you. Therefore our service would be affordable as well as flexible as per your need and requirements. You could employ our services on short-term basis or long-term basis.
We provide Cisco support services for on site as well as remote assistance to our clients. A part from that we have these superb features in offering:
• Extremely competitive costs
• No obligation pre-sales advice
• No commitment, no lengthy contracts
• Fixed cost, no hidden charges and extras
• No experience or expertise required from client
We understand that it is always difficult for businesses to employ highly skilled Cisco certified professionals yet there is always a requirement to manage and maintain the network infrastructure to meet the business demands.
The flexibility of the cost model means that we can work with you strategically as well as on short term contracts; meaning we can easily be considered as an extended part of your existing support staff when needed.
Free no-obligation pre-sales advice
Our Cisco certified professionals and experts are equipped with the ability to manage and maintain all kinds of Cisco equipments, configuring wireless AP’S, LANSs, implementing Security on Cisco infrastructure & many other services.
We provide Cisco support services at very competitive & affordable costs.
You can Contact Us now to speak to one of our engineers for a free no obligation pre-sales professional advice on any of the following services:
• Network Optimisation
• Quality of Service (QoS) Configurations
• Routing Protocol Configuration
• Routing Optimisation
• Policy Based Routing
• Network Failover / Redundancy and speed of at Layer 2 and Layer 3
• Network design and planning
• Data Center Rebuilds and Re-Designs
• Infrastructure Virtualisation
• Cisco VSS & Nexus switches
• BGP, OSPF & EIGRP Configurations
• Design and implementations of Cisco Firewalls and DMZ
• Cisco Wireless Implementations for SME’s
We provide 24×7 round the clock customer support services for our clients and customers either on site or Remote support. Our Cisco professionals will get in touch with you at the earliest and would solve yours queries either through remote connection or by giving a visit to your facility.